Sunday, March 18, 2012

6 Months

I know I am doing a terrible job updating my blog when my last post was about Bridger's four month check-up and this post is about his sixth month check up. Pretty sad I know. I am recomitting to do better on my blog. Hope it happens!!! So, Bridger had his six month check up. WHAT? Where has the time gone? I can't believe my little guy is sixth months old. He is such a good natured, happy little guy. He is so smiley and loves to get attention. He thinks Brock and Lily are the greatest and loves when they pay attention to him. He rolls over both ways and is starting to get around a little bit more. He will sit alone for a few seconds, but that is about all. He is pretty good at eating his baby food and gets pretty messy doing it. He has one little tooth on the bottom, that I have a really hard time remembering to brush. He was actually sick when we went his doctor appointment, so he didn't get his shots, but we did everything else. Here is how he is growing: Height-27 1/8 inches -50th percentile Weight-14.4 -5th percentile (I guess he is going to be more Lily's size than Brock's size) Head- I really don't remember other than that it was good.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

He is sooo cute! Time sure does fly by.

Loni said...

He's changed since I've seen him last! What a cutie. AND A TOOTH! haha, Gem doesn't have one yet!

See you Tuesday!